Friday, August 04, 2006

Help is on the way!

While it is never too early to prepare for your next fantasy draft, it can definitely be too late. For those of you slackers here is the perfect tool.

This is an average round draft tool. I am a little surprised that S. Smith is going at #12. It will be immpossible for him to replicate last season and damned surprised to see K. Jones go before J. Jones. But Julius does have Barber behind him and a history of injuries. For those of you too lazy here is the top 36:

1. Larry Johnson RB KCC
2. Shaun Alexander RB SEA
3. LaDainian Tomlinson RB SDC
4. Clinton Portis RB WAS
5. Tiki Barber RB NYG
6. Steven Jackson RB STL
7. Edgerrin James RB ARI
8. LaMont Jordan RB OAK
9. Ronnie Brown RB MIA
10. Rudi Johnson RB CIN
11. Carnell Williams RB TBB
12. Steve Smith WR CAR
13. Brian Westbrook RB PHI
14. Terrell Owens WR DAL
15. Domanick Davis RB HOU
16. Peyton Manning QB IND
17. Torry Holt WR STL
18. Chad Johnson WR CIN
19. Willis McGahee RB BUF
20. Larry Fitzgerald WR ARI
21. Randy Moss WR OAK
22. Marvin Harrison WR IND
23. Kevin Jones RB DET
24. Julius Jones RB DAL
25. Anquan Boldin WR ARI
26. Willie Parker RB PIT
27. Antonio Gates TE SDC
28. Reggie Wayne WR IND
29. Chris Chambers WR MIA
30. Jamal Lewis RB BAL
31. Chester Taylor RB MIN
32. Reuben Droughns RB CLE
33. Hines Ward WR PIT
34. Reggie Bush RB NOS
35. Roy Williams WR DET
36. Darrell Jackson WR SEA

5 Comments:

At 8:30 AM, Blogger Raider Take said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Raider Take said...

I'm a Raiders partisan and fairly new to Fantasy Football, but I'd pick LaMont Jordan over Steven Jackson.

Chris Chambers might be a sleeper at 29, if Culpepper returns to form.

Nice blog, Roy!

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger Roy said...

Thanks RT! I actually have Jordan on a dynasty league team. So I will have him until he is done. S. Jackson is a young stud and I would definitely love to have him on my team. Sometimes Raider players make FF scarier.

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Raider Take said...

I guess with Faulk out of the picture, and Linehan committing to the run, Jackson could have a monster year.

I have noticed that Raiders players can be a FF headache, but it's hard to shake my allegiance. I actually ended up with Jerry Porter last year, about midway through the season, talk about unpredictable. I was all set after drafting Owens and Culpepper last year, I don't have to tell you how that worked out! LaMont Jordan proved to be my rock for last season.

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Roy said...

At least you didn't draft Jamal Lewis and Kevin Jones. It really sucks when the Raiders and my fantasy teams can't win.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home